Welcome

Welcome to my make money online experiment - an experiment to see whether the average person can make money on the internet.

Simply use the index of links (right) to navigate your way around this blog

Go to Chapter 1


Tuesday 16 December 2008

Chapter 1 - My experiment begins

My experiment will focus on whether the average person can make money on the internet. It began in June of this year. I signed up to Yahoo! Small Business Web Hosting Plan, with the domain name of

http://www.make-money-online-uk.net/

This domain no longer exists - but you'll read more about this in later chapters! On this website, I focused on building content around making money on the internet - reviewing a wide range of opportunities. Meanwhile, I discovered blogger and started to make a blog or two. My first ever blog is below.

http://shopping-rewards-uk.blogspot.com/

I have not updated it since mid-June. You can see how poor it is! Remember though, this was my first attempt at blogger!

5 comments: