Welcome

Welcome to my make money online experiment - an experiment to see whether the average person can make money on the internet.

Simply use the index of links (right) to navigate your way around this blog

Go to Chapter 1


Monday 22 December 2008

Chapter 9A - Great 2 days earnings

My new forum is up and running and I'm hoping this will send traffic to some of my other sites. One of which is below..

http://my-shopping-vouchers.blogspot.com/

This has done very well for me over the last two days getting me 8 good value clicks - pushing my earnings for December up to 140%. I may even beat my highest ever month! (August 195%)

My forum has 9 members - I will only be promoting my new forum from now. It has search engine friendly pages and a lot more features than any I've created so far!!

2 comments:

  1. good job! way to see it through

    I will keep up with your blog..

    :) Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I found this blog ...It does pay to surf around.... Thanks for all you do.
    I found your link on No Registration Advertising Forum :-j

    ReplyDelete