Welcome

Welcome to my make money online experiment - an experiment to see whether the average person can make money on the internet.

Simply use the index of links (right) to navigate your way around this blog

Go to Chapter 1


Monday 19 January 2009

Chapter 11A - Change of ad placement

I've decided to change the placement & layout of my ads on my latest free advertising forum. Here is my new ad layout.....

http://free-advertising.forum3.info

index_body
728 x 90 Leaderboard
{forum content}
336 x 250 Large Rectangle (image) 336 x 250 Large Rectangle (text/image)

viewforum_body & viewtopic_body
336 x 250 Large Rectangle (image) 336 x 250 Large Rectangle (text/image)
{forum content}
728 x 90 Leaderboard

------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any comments or ideas about my ad placement, please feel free to leave a comment.

On the index page, I've kept the large rectangle ads near the bottom. Guests may be put off from registering if they see too many ads at first glance. However, I'm looking forward to trying two Large Rectangles together - this is a strategy I've seen employed on other websites. So, I've decided that viewforum_body & viewtopic_body will have these double ads at the top of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment