Welcome

Welcome to my make money online experiment - an experiment to see whether the average person can make money on the internet.

Simply use the index of links (right) to navigate your way around this blog

Go to Chapter 1


Saturday 14 February 2009

Chapter 12 - updates

I still haven't thought of a name or made any progress with the branding, but my change of ad placement on my forum appears to be doing better. However, January's revenue has easily been the lowest so far.

I haven't had much time for my online projects of late, but now I'm back and ready to increase my part of the web. I am working on a new forum, details will be available soon. I have also been printing posters and adding them to notice boards

2 comments:

  1. If you hop across to my blog you'll find lots of great ways to help your project along. I've got reviews on Text Link Ads, AdBrite, Exoclick, WidgetBucks, Homepages Friends and much more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article about debt advice, the key is to remain possitive and think of moving forward solwly. I found this site really useful.

    ReplyDelete