Welcome

Welcome to my make money online experiment - an experiment to see whether the average person can make money on the internet.

Simply use the index of links (right) to navigate your way around this blog

Go to Chapter 1


Thursday 5 March 2009

chapter 13 - New branding

I have decided on a name for my network of websites. It is to be called "the you-cube network." I will link back to the you-cube blog from every other blog, website and forum that I have - to build up the Google Pagerank of my new HQ. It is under construction currently, but you can check out the blog below...

http://the-you-cube-network.blogspot.com/

Meanwhile, February's earnings were pleasing - especially as January's were so poor.

3 comments:

  1. “Having a dream is what keeps you alive. Overcoming the challenges makes life worth living”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a grate IDEA Visit for more information at http://bdoffline.blogspot.com and follow me there. And I also tall if we togather works for adsense we will earn more. So, direct add your yah.. massenger akash7204 and we discuss alltime about it how to make money first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear i like it very very interesting
    www.educatloan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete